Looking for Uncontested Divorce Lawyers Near Me? The divorce lawyers at Krupp Law Offices are located near you in Grand Rapids Michigan. We have over 85 years of divorce experience and can help you with an uncontested divorce.
What Can Krupp Law Do for You?
- PROVIDE IMMEDIATE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS.
- INDIVDUALIZED ATTENTION.
- A FULL EXPLAINATION OF DIVORCE FEES AND COSTS.
- FREE DIVORCE ANALYSIS WITH A DIVORCE LAWYER.
- CALL NOW TO GET STARTED – 616-459-6636
FREE CONSULTATION 616-459-6636
What is an Uncontested Divorce?
An uncontested divorce is a divorce that all the terms (property settlement, custody, support, and parenting time) are agreed upon. A contested divorce is a case in which the terms are not agreed upon.
How Much Does an Uncontested Divorce Cost?
An uncontested divorce is less expensive than a contested divorce. An uncontested divorce requires only one court appearance and no mediation. This saves a significant amount of money. Everyone pays a filing fee set by the court. An uncontested divorce can cost as little as 1,500.00 dollars including the filing fee.
How Do I get Started With My Uncontested Divorce?
Getting started with your uncontested divorce starts with a phone call or email to a divorce lawyer at Krupp Law Offices. We will explain the uncontested divorce process to you and fully explain all the costs. If you want to start your divorce, we will schedule an in office or phone appointment to gather all the information. It is just that easy.
Uncontested Divorce Lawyers Near Me
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids MI 49503
Uncontested Divorce Topics
- Uncontested Divorce Process
- Divorce Waiting Period for Uncontested Divorce
- Divorce Property Settlement.
- Health Insurance Coverage During and After A Divorce
- Splitting Retirement Benefits And Social Security During A Divorce
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support In Michigan
- PDF Questionaire
- Email Contact form